On 6–7th June, CROWD4ROADS will take part in the DSI Fair 2018 event at the Campidoglio in Rome, Italy. The fair will provide a space for the digital innovation initiatives within the CAPSSI community, with a rich programme with a varied line-up of speakers, focused workshops, networking sessions, and exposition spaces. Take a look to the full agenda.
The CROWD4ROADS project invites you to register to the event and join us in Rome for our workshop session “Collective Intelligence and Crowdsourcing for social good”, on the second day of the fair, from 14:30 to 16:00.
- Alessandro Bogliolo, University of Urbino, CROWD4ROADS
- Agostino Cortesi, Ca’ Foscari University, FAMILIES-SHARE
- Apostolos Vontas, ViLabs, FAMILIES-SHARE
- Sylvester Arnab, University of Coventry, CROWD4ROADS
- Vasiliki Madesi, ViLabs, SAVINGFOOD
- Tom Symons, Nesta, DECODE
- Giovanna Calabrò, UniSob, CAPSELLA
- Eefje Cottenier, Cokido founder and social innovator
- Francesca Zampa, ACI
- Charalampos Chatzimallis, ViLabs, SAVINGFOOD
- Crowdsourcing in practice: initiatives and approaches from existing projects within the broad field of crowdsourcing (crowdsensing, active citizenship, etc.).
- Target communities and networks: impact of crowdsourcing projects on target communities, contributions to the social good.
- End-user engagement: rewarding and incentive mechanisms that provide the necessary engagement to attract and keep citizens active within an initiative.
- Round table brainstorming sessions.
- Wrap up.
We look forward to seeing you in Rome!